1. Gift Vouchers are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card. Please treat Gift Vouchers as cash. Beehive Healthcare cannot be held liable for Gift Vouchers which are lost, stolen or destroyed.
2. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. After purchasing a Gift Voucher, you have until 180 days from the date of purchase to redeem the Gift Voucher, otherwise it will automatically expire.
4. To redeem your Gift Voucher contact Beehive Healthcare.
5. If you have changed your mind about purchasing a Gift Voucher, please return it to us undamaged and unused with proof of purchase and we will refund the value to you. Please note:
(a) You must inform us of your intention to cancel your purchase within 14 days of the date that you receive your Gift Voucher from us. You must either email us at email@example.com telephone us on 01244 915603 or write to us at Beehive Healthcare, Northgate Avenue, Chester CH2 2DX.
(b) Please include a clear statement that you wish to cancel your purchase and details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel, the code on the Gift Voucher and, where you have provided them to us as part of your order, your email addressand/or phone number.
(c) After you have informed us of your intention to cancel your purchase, you should return the Gift Voucher to us at your cost within 14 days of your giving us notice to cancel your purchase and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount, less the cost of any processing costs (if they are unrecoverable) and postage (if applicable). We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the returned Gift Voucher(s). If you have purchased a Gift Voucer for another person we will also send them an email confirming that the voucher is cancelled.
6. If you have purchased a cash value Gift Voucher this can be redeemed against a number of items up to the full value of the Gift Voucher. If you have purchased a Gift Voucher for a specific treatment offer it can only be used for that treatment.
7. You will redeem the Gift Voucher at the time of the treatment, however cancellation charges may apply if you book an appointment and cancel at short notice.
8. Beehive Healthcare reserves the right to refuse to accept any Gift Voucher where it deems that a Gift Voucher has been tampered with, duplicated or where it is otherwise suspected to be affected by fraud.
9. Beehive Healthcare reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action, such as cancelling a Gift Voucher if necessary. In the event that we cancel a Gift Voucher, we will contact you using the details you have provided to arrange for a refund of any balance.
10. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, your contract with Beehive Healthcare and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.