Bodywork Pilates Class Timetable
18.10-19.00 Pilates Level 2
19.10-20.00 Pilates Level 1
20.10-21.00 Pilates Level 2
09.30-10.20 Level 1 Pilates
10.30-11.20 Level 2 Pilates
13.00-14.00 Gentle Yoga
09.30-10.20 Level 2 Pilates
Please note: all classes must be pre-booked/cancelled by ringing Bodywork on their mobiles. Text message preferred.
Never been to a class before?
If you have no previous Pilates experience, you are very welcome but you must complete a Pilates Preliminaries workshop prior to attending a timetabled class.
These sessions are a small group class where you will learn all the necessary underpinning knowledge to safely ingegrate into a beginners class.
Cost is £60 and includes 5 Beginners Classes
Contact Bodywork Pilates for details of the next preliminaries session
- L1 Pilates – for beginners, rehabilitation & pregnancy, this class will teach simple, precise movements, allowing you to build understanding and repertoire.
- L1/2 Pilates – a transition class that will offer progression and regression of moves.
- L2 Pilates – this general class level will build on what was learned in L1 and develop further strength, stability and heighten the mind-body awareness. Suitable for those with a good understanding and background in the technique who want to be pushed and progressed.
- Gentle Yoga – this low level class is suitable for those with medical conditions that may preclude them from a regular class. Some exercises may be chair based and class also includes functional activity for improved strength and co ordination. A fun class.
- Sports Pilates – this class is designed to address the many imbalances of strength, flexibility and balance that sports such as running, football, golf and cycling (amongst others) create.
- Studio Pilates – moving on from Pilates matwork, this small group class will challenge by using large studio equipment & small equipment and props.
- Trigger Point Pilates – release from the inside out. Using balls, foam roller and bands for myofascial release and massage. A perfect start to the day.
- Yoga – starting with relaxing, releasing yin before moving onto active yang practice, pranayama (breathing practices), meditation & relaxation. BWY qualified teacher.
- Yin Yoga– long held, passive release for the lower back, pelvis and hips and relaxation.
- Restorative Yoga – the use of props and long holds, restorative yoga allows the muscles and connective tissue to rest and can be used to treat stress illness and injury.
- LowFlow Yoga – although this class has limited standing work, it isn’t an easy option. Using postures that keep us grounded, this class will find space in the spine, hips, shoulders and mind.
- PiYo – a fluid combination of Pilates, yoga and strength conditioning for long, strong and sleek physique. No jumping but definitely challenging.
You may attend your 1st class on a pay as you go basis at £8.50. After your 1st visit you will be required to buy a block booking.
Buy 5 classes for £36.50 (to be used within 6 weeks)
Buy 10 classes for £70.00 (to be used within 12 weeks)
Buy 20 classes for £130.00 (to be used within 6 months)
Buy 40 classes for £240.00 (to be used within 12 months)
If you wish you can take out a membership at Bodywork-Pilates. This is limited to 100 people with simple terms and no confusing peak/off-peak hours.
Unlimited classes for £55.00pcm – Chester (subject to fair usage)
There is NO joining fee
Memberships can be tailor made to suit your individual needs. For example, to include personal training and /or massage.
Go to the Bodywork-pilates website for policy details and if you wish to pay on-line.
Bodywork Pilates is run by Helen and Russ Conway. As Helen and Russ run many classes during the week they are not always available to answer the phone and prefer contact by text.
Helen 07850 918089
Russ 07905 931993