Friday 4th October 2019 from 10am to 2pm at Beehive Healthcare in Chester
This unique workshop allows you to create a colourful vision of your future and having the therapeutic approach of Alison Blackler from 2Minds, who will explore with you the barriers and blockages stopping you get the life you desire.
Vision boards are a modern manifestation tool combining concepts taken from creative hobbies like scrapbooking with motivational mind-mapping techniques. It’s like a treasure map.
A vision board is quite literally a collage of pictures, phrases, poems and quotes visually representing what you would like to experience more of in your life.
The idea behind this is that when you surround yourself with images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live, or where you want to vacation, your life changes to match those images and those desires.
While you create:
• understand what beliefs could sabotage your success
• explore your fears and challenge your own thinking
• build your confidence and self worth as your dare to dream
• learn how to visualise your future and the neuroscience how to use the vision board
The Creative Part
Science has finally been able to provide us with an explanation of how our brain prefers images and that the human capacity for imagination not only shapes our minds but also weaves the fabric of reality itself.
What to do in preparation
By signing up to this workshop, you have set the intention on your mind. Start to think about what theme it will have, it can be the whole of your life or a specific area like career or a relationship.
Start to collect pictures, images, cut outs which represent what you want to life. If you see something cut it out, print it and bring them all along.
We will provide
• A pre-workshop vision board workbook
• Various magazines to be utilised to support your own chosen images
• Creativity tools such as crafting materials including a choice of A3 or A2 boards
Costing only £45 – booking via Eventbrite
Book early as we are limiting the day to 15 people so each person gets special attention