'Hypnobirthing with Confidence' is a fusion of the complete antenatal KG Hypnobirthing that supports you and your birth partner to explore, empower and discover how calm, confident and positive your baby's birth can be.
What it is and what I can expect?
Hypnobirthing makes a difference to birth for you – and for your baby
Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal training programme. It is simple, logical and profound. It is much, much more than a few techniques to use in labour, though we give you the techniques too.
The taught sessions will cover elements of the book in depth, and with real experiences and stories to bring it to reality, will include:
The sessions will cover the content of the both highly acclaimed courses in depth, and with real experiences and stories to bring it to reality, divided into topics:
Introduction to antenatal education
Background of Hypnobirthing
Understanding the birthing body
Understanding your ability
Influence of the mind
Role of the birth partner(s)
Options for birth
Preparing for birth
Baby's early day & being Parents
Hypnobirthing with confidence is taught in one face to face sessions in Beehive Healthcare in Chester, and then followed up with online content to work through at your own pace, and an online chat at the end of the session. I will provide you with the KG Hypnobirthing book, MP3 downloads and a client folder to use during the teaching. The session is taught while seated and socially distanced in a large airy studio, so I do recommend you bring a cushion for comfort and your own refreshments for during the session.
What is it good for?
Benefits for Your Baby and You
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and positive birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth, helping to make it a truly shared and loving experience.
Sun 19 June 12 - 5pm
Sun 17 July 12 - 5pm
Sun 21 August 12 - 5pm
Sun 25 Sept 12 - 5pm
Sun 6 Nov 12 - 5pm
Sun 11 Dec 12 - 5pm
£85 per couple (min 2 - 3 max couples)
(A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required to secure sessions once agreed)
Included in the cost of the course is the Hypnobirthing book, MP3 and a client folder.
Which therapists provide it?
Taught by Kim Crowe, from Confident Birth Chester - A Registered Midwife with 20 years experience, and KG hypnobirthing teacher since 2015, having already taught approximately 65 pregnant women and partners.
Please get in touch with Beehive Healthcare to book onto the course, or to talk through your options;
Or phone us on 01244915603
Or email email@example.com