“A 90 minute introductory workshop for bespoke health and wellness”
Next date Tbc – 11am-12.30pm – £12.50
Broad-minded’s Movement and Enerchi is a concept whereby you explore and have fun using Chi (Energy) to enhance your wellbeing whilst also improving your health and fitness.
Using moves from various practices as well as implementing my own you will have the guidance, grounding and inspiration to find your enerchi and balance. This will then enable you to get creative, and transform yourself into your own intuitive artist by performing flowing movements. It’s a meditative experience that makes learning less demanding so you can be in the moment without thinking. The experience will be made as bespoke as possible for you, so you go at your own pace, intensity and do what feels comfortable for you. With some structure so you can then have the freedom to get creative and be in your body.
• Incorporating basic yoga style stretching for flexibility
• Aspects of Qi Gong and Tai Chi for co-ordination, energy and balance
Some inspiration from Martial Arts (non-contact) for artistry, cardio and strength. • Freestyle movements to improve creativity, flow and mood
Mindful Mediative relaxation for the mind and body to reduce stress and just be
At various stages of the workshop there will be a selected backdrop of music which will be produced by myself. This will be in sync with the various movements in order to aid motivation and provide inspiration as you engage in the experience.
Places are limited so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment in order to book your place on this workshop of movement, expression and purpose! Price £12.50
Who’s it for?
The workshop is suitable for all levels and abilities. Overall, I would say it is moderate in terms of exertion, though again you can go at your own level as the purpose of the class is to make it accessible for all. So, if you want to be gentle on yourself you can do so by going at your own intensity or if you want to exert yourself more you can do so. It’s about being the best version of yourself in a moment-to-moment basis.
• Lee is a Practitioner for Movement, Mindfulness and Meditation (QLS Level 3)
• Wudang Wellness Academy Certificate for Taoist Philosophy, Wudang Tai Chi 8 and 33 forms and Health Qi Gong forms (China)
• Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector, City and Guilds – Level 4 (PTTLS)
• ACSTH International Coaching Federation Approved Professional Coach
• An award-winning previous Young Entrepreneur for the Chester Enterprise Agency
New Weekly 1-hour Class – Starting October £5 first class / £10 per class, Block of 4 £32
“Be Broad-minded and be transformed into your own Intuitive Artist”