Study qigong at Beehive Healthcare
Tino Faithfull is bringing his 2 year training programme on
the ancient art of qigong
Over a period of two years, and starting in September 2018, Tino Faithfull will lead a qigong training programme. This programme will provide an introduction to the foundations of the system of awareness cultivation taught in art of growth.
As a school of internal arts, we offer regular ‘one-off’ workshops. By contrast, this training programme provides an opportunity to study qigong with us in a more structured and intensive way.
Upon completing this programme, you will be able to study the more advanced aspects of our syllabus, which are usually taught on private courses only.
“Tino has been my regular teacher for around two years now and my knowledge and training have accelerated immensely thanks to him. Your growth is at the forefront of Tino’s teaching and his knowledge and personal skill will help you achieve whatever it is you’re training for, be it for health, internal skill or spiritual practices (and everything in between). If you have a desire to open up physically, emotionally and spiritually, to grow and create space, then I can’t recommend art of growth enough.”
Qigong allows us to engage with energy work. Energy work is an interface aimed at uniting body and mind through the medium of qi cultivation.
Over the course of this qigong training programme, students will be taken through a systematic process of internal cultivation. Specific techniques will be introduced in order to activate the students’ energy system.
Studying qigong in Chester with us will give you an opportunity to engage with body work, energy work and mind work on a deep level.
This qigong training programme will provide students with practical tools to start working with awareness and to initiate a deep, transformative process that lays a foundation for spiritual growth.
By the end of this programme, students should have gained an in-depth understanding of the following topics and how they can be integrated into their own practice:
1. aligning the body
2. awakening the energy system
3. regulating the breath
4. refining awareness on the level of the mind
You can read articles on those different topics on the art of growth blog
This qigong training programme starts in September 2018 and will run until June 2020; and so, it will span across a period of two years (approximately). In order to take part in this programme, you will need to be able to commit to attending ten weekend courses over this period – namely five courses each year.
- earth foundation – 22nd & 23rd September 2018, Manchester Yoga Central, Manchester (UK)
- water foundation – 10th & 11th November 2018, Manchester Yoga Central, Manchester (UK)
- air foundation – 9th & 10th February 2019, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
- fire foundation 1 – 6th & 7th April 2019, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
- fire foundation 2 – 8th & 9th June 2019, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
- earth foundation – 14th & 15th September 2019, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
- water foundation – 9th & 10th November 2019, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
- air foundation – 1st & 2nd February 2020, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
- fire foundation 1 – 4th & 5th April 2020, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
- fire foundation 2 – 6th & 7th June 2020, Beehive Healthcare, Chester (UK)
Full information on this training programme can be found on the art of growth website