What is The Crystal Yoga Class?
The Crystal Yoga Class is a first of its kind Hatha Yoga Class (suitable for absolute beginners) combined with the therapeutic benefits of Crystal Therapy.
What can I expect from The Crystal Yoga Class?
We will be practicing gentle Hatha Yoga in an environment that has been cleansed and charged with the healing energy of crystals!
If you’re looking for effective ways to improve your health, recover from illness, reduce stress and anxiety, increase relaxation and improve your mood then this class is for you!
What is Hatha Yoga?
Hatha yoga is perfect for beginners, we’ll practice some gentle and effective postures, breathing techniques and meditations designed to aid your body’s naturally ability to relax, restore and heal.
The health benefits of Yoga, Breath-work & Meditation:
- Improve your physical & emotional health
- Relieve stress & anxiety
- Help your body's natural healing processes
- Promote your vital energy (chi) flow
- Relax and restore your mind, body and soul
What about crystals...?
Practicing Yoga in an environment that has been cleansed and charged with the healing energy of crystals has many benefits including:
- Amplifying the healing effects of your yoga practice
- Accelerating the manifestation of your intentions
- Providing a higher vibration space to accelerate healing whilst enjoying the full benefits of yoga in mind, body and soul.
These classes will be focused on healing different aspects of the mind, body and soul each week.
Every week we will focus on a different intention, practicing the corresponding yoga postures, breathing techniques and specifically chosen crystals appropriate for each class.
When are the classes running?
Every Tuesday evening 18:00 - 19:00.
Who is running the classes?
Emma has been practicing Yoga for over 20 years and has been teaching for over 3 years. She runs her alternative therapies company Vitalize in Chester, and also practices as a certified Wellness Coach, Reiki Practitioner, Raw Food Nutritionist, Card Reader and Crystal Healer.
What is it best for?
- Stress, anxiety or depression
- Increasing confidence and self-esteem
- Hormone imbalances
- Improving balance
- Gaining flexibility
- Gently improving cardiovascular health
- Spiritual development
- Postural alignment
- Regaining strength or are recovering from an acute or chronic illness
- Sleep disturbances
- Mindset / mood disorders
- Physical injuries and pain
- Immune support
- Emotional upset / grief
How do I book?
Place are limited, so reserve your place now to avoid disappointment.
To reserve your place use this booking link:
- £8.50 pay as you go
- £45 for a block of 6 classes