Specialist in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, TuiNa Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Reflexology, Moxibustion and Ear Candle Therapy
Hi, I'm MingXing Lin and I am a fully qualified Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner with 30 years practical experience. After graduated from the TCM Faculty of Fujian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1989 I
and then worked in Sanming city Fifth Hospital, Fujian Province, China, as a general director of TCM and a TCM China certified practicing doctor and associate professor for 15 years.
My name Mingxin translates as 'superstar' but I have chosen to be known as Wayne to many of my English clients and friends! Names are very important in China and each of the 265 acupoints on the body are named. For example there is an acupoint on the head which translates as ‘hundred meetings” which signifies a point where all the body chi is coming together.
I moved to the UK in 2004 and I am passionate and dedicated to bringing the art and science of ancient Chinese therapies to Chester. I offer holistic treatments such as Acupuncture, TuiNa and Sports Massage, Reflexology and Moxibustion to help to manage a wide range of conditions.
I am a member of the China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China) and Association of Chinese Medicine Practitioners (ACMP UK).
If you suffer from stress, fatigue, arthritis, migraine, headache, frozen shoulder, back, neck or chronic pain then Chinese Acupuncture and Massage is your solution.
I offer a free consultation which enables me to determine the right treatment or combination of treatments for you.
An effective treatment combination I often use is Acupuncture and TuiNa Massage. They synergise each other to be a good treatment combination of the mind and physical body for effective pain relief, vibrant health, mental clarity and emotional balance by unblocking or redirecting energy flows.
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- treats a wide range of conditions
- unblocks Chi energy
- stimulates the body system
- targets trigger points on the major meridian networks
- may be used in conjunction with TuiNa massage or Reflexology to enable an effective treatment combination
- Chinese healing massage
- treats specific areas or overall energy flow
- corrects body imbalances
- possibly the oldest system of bodywork
- hands-on technique
- relieves muscular aches and pains
- soothes and tones
- increases energy and vitality
- non-invasive complimentary therapy
- stimulates local sensory receptors
- complements traditional treatments
- provides relaxation and wellbeing
Ear Candle Therapy
- traditional technique used for generations
- eases pain and discomfort
- removes impurities
- safe and natural
Book for a therapy or a free consultation with me: