Specialist in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, TuiNa Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Reflexology, Moxibustion and Ear Candle Therapy
Hi, I’m MingXing Lin and I am a fully qualified and experienced Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner. I graduated from the TCM Faculty of Fujian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1989 and then worked in Sanming city Fifth Hospital, Fujian Province, China, as a general director of TCM and a TCM China certified practicing doctor and associate professor for 15 years.
I moved to the UK in 2004 and I am passionate and dedicated to bringing the art and science of ancient Chinese therapies to Chester. I offer holistic treatments such as Acupuncture, TuiNa and Sports Massage, Reflexology, Cupping, Moxibustion and herbal remedies to help to manage a wide range of conditions.
I am a member of the China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China) and Association of Chinese Medicine Practitioners (ACMP UK).
If you suffer from stress, fatigue, arthritis, headache, frozen shoulder, back or neck pain then Chinese Acupuncture and Massage is your solution.
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- treats a wide range of conditions
- unblocks Chi energy
- stimulates the body system
- targets trigger points on the major meridian networks
- Chinese healing massage
- treats specific areas or overall energy flow
- corrects body imbalances
- possibly the oldest system of bodywork
- hands-on technique
- relieves muscular aches and pains
- soothes and tones
- increases energy and vitality
- non-invasive complimentary therapy
- stimulates local sensory receptors
- complements traditional treatments
- provides relaxation and wellbeing
Ear Candle Therapy
- traditional technique used for generations
- eases pain and discomfort
- removes impurities
- safe and natural