Health and Lifestyles Essentials is a 12-week weight management programme offering interactive and friendly group sessions along with 1:1 consultations with a health and lifestyles advisor.
What to expect during the programme??
– a friendly, positive and encouraging environment
– An initial 1:1 consultation with a health and lifestyle advisor
– Weekly interactive presentations delivered by a health and lifestyle advisor
– You will have the opportunity to be weighed weekly at each group session
– You will be given a welcome pack and resources to support you.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?? – A Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40kgs/m2 or over is required to be eligible for this programme. You will also need to ensure you are registered with a West cheshire GP Practice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME? – If yo are eligible you can self-refer onto the programme via phoning or emailing our team. Alternatively, any healthcare professional (Such as your GP) can refer you on to the programme. Referrals will be accepted via telephone or email. Please note we need the following information :- Name & Address of the person who wishes to join the service, Date of Birth, Contact details, Body Mass Index (calculated in last 6 months)
CONTACT DETAILS: Telephone 01244 366581 or email on HLE@nhs.netBook Now Or Find Out More